During the winter days, lots of people have problems with flues and infections. Sometimes we use antibiotics or shots to get rid of them but sometimes we need another solution.
Natural remedies sometimes are more effective and we have to find a way that will help us to get rid of the illness.
When we are sick we don’t have enough energy and we need to find powerful ingredients that have antibacterial and antiviral properties, and can help us to boost our immunity. When it comes to curing cold or flu, people often think of lemon juice. It is rich in magnesium, calcium, citric acid and vitamins which can treat many infections and illnesses. It will stimulate digestion and help with weight loss.
These nine ingredients and remedies can help you to combat colds and flu:
- If you have problem with tonsillitis – mix salt and lemon juice and gargle the mixture.
- If you have nausea – combine lemon juice, black pepper and water.
- If you have a weight problem – take one glass of water and add ¼ tsp of ground black pepper, 1 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Drink this mixture every day.
- If you have problems with sore throat – in a glass combine 1 tbsp of salt, lemon juice and black paper. Drink the mixture.
- If you have problems with nose ducts – combine black paper, cumin, cinnamon and cardamom seeds. Use equal part and grind them. You can choose to inhale the mixture or smell it.
- To get rid of gall stones combine lemon juice and olive oil.
- Eliminate toothache by mixing olive oil and black paper.
- With lemon juice you can stop nose bleeding. Simply add a little bit of lemon juice on a cotton ball and place it in the nostril. You can also add lemon juice in your drinks.
- Black pepper can reduce asthma attack. Make the drink by adding 8 – 10 grains of black pepper, 2 clove buds and 15 basil leaves. Pour boiling water over them and leave the mixture for 15 minutes. Then add 2 tsp of honey and drink the mixture.
If you want to get rid of the cough, just add pepper, salt and lemon juice in a glass and drink it.