Have you heard of Goya? Also known as Karela, this “bitter-melon” fruit has been used for health benefits in countries all over the world for a long period of time.
Goya is a healthy melon with an extremely bitter taste. Its shape resembles a bumpy cucumber. It grows well in humid and hot climates and can be mostly found in South America and Asia.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger M.D. who specializes in Anti Aging treatments and Alternative Medicine at the Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti Aging Medicine is the founder of the effects of this miraculous fruit.
He has found a way to use these fruits natural components to treat patients diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Dr. Shallenberger says that the bitter melon inhibits cancer cell growth effectively and he always advises his patients to trust nature and use natural products and substances for treatment of any kind of sickness.
According to his latest findings, a 5% solution of bitter melon juice can fight pancreatic cancer.
Bitter melon destroys cancer cell lines by 90 and 98% percent. The effect of this fruit was further tested at the University of Colorado, and the results showed a reduction of 64% in the size of pancreatic tumors.
The research only confirms the benefits of the bitter melon. It is also plays a great part in the treatment of skin infection, hypertension, asthma, stomach problems and symptoms of diabetes.
It is also a common traditional medicine in China, India, Asia and some southeastern parts of US.
- When consumed on regular bases,boosts stamina and energy level.
- Is a source of folate which reduces the occurrence of neural tube defect in newborns.
- The bitter melon is rich in polypeptide-P, a phytonutrient which lowers blood sugar. Bitter melon also contains a special charantin, which is known to increase glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in the liver, muscles, and adipose tissues. Both of them lower blood sugar, which is essential for patients with type-2 diabetes.
- Goya juice increases the stability of your immune system and resistance of your body against infections.
- What makes the bitter melon one of the healthiest fruits that improves the eyesight and relieves the vision problem is the large amount of beta-carotene content.
- Moreover, bitter melon relieves hangover. This means that it accelerate the metabolism of alcohol, and at the same time nourishes and cleanses the liver after alcohol consumption.
- Bitter gourd stimulates food peristalsis and eases the digestion until the food is finally excreted through the bowel and out of the system.
- It cleanses and detoxifies the liver, relieves gout pain and stimulates blood circulation.
- Drinking bitter melon juice regularly helps relieve psoriasis and fungal infections, such as Athlete’s feet and ringworms.
If you want to learn how to grow your own medicinal herbs and discover how to use them to heal your body and mind, take a look at the
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.